Sunday, May 23, 2021

Gone Unsupervised! - Log #010

I’M BACK.

Happy to say that I’ve gotten back to this project again! And y’know why? I’ve finally come up with a new title for this series. I’m changing it from “No Adult Supervision” to “Gone Unsupervised”. Still keeps the same sorta feel, it’s just as straight to the point as its predecessor, and feels less overwhelming to say, at least from my opinion. However, I did have to sacrifice my play on the “No Junk Mail” sign… Big shame.

Aside from that, I've also decided to create a website for this project. Honestly, it's about time, too. I'm doing it on Neocities, and it's looking pretty good so far. See it here, if you want!

Also happy to say that I’ve also come up with some new script ideas, which is good! Once I’ve written a couple of them down, and figured out the order of some of the scripts, I should be good to start drawing the comic up again. Very excited. Hope I don’t let myself down, this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment