Monday, May 17, 2021

Project: April and Friends - Log #031

 Felt a bit crap, but I still did pretty good

Happy to say I've been back on working on my scripts this week. I've finally got the direction I want this chapter to go (finally!). Not so happily, I hadnn't felt that great throughout the week due to some real-life things I feel would be inappropriate mentioning, especially on a platform like this. It'd been a while since I last felt that bad, but it's a good thing all that didn't stop me from making a decent amount of progress on my project.

I've also decided to get back to working on some of my older story ideas and try turn them into comics. This is so I've got some comic content to get out earlier. It's good that I'm doing this too, just so that I can get the whole gist of making comics before I make any mistakes with the big one.

Also, I've got 7 out of 9 main/secondary character turnarounds done! It's just Wyra and Ida's left. However, I'm not gonna move on to the next batch of concept art, just yet. I want to return back to my previous character turnarounds and make adjustments or even completely redraw some of them. It's just that some of them don’t have good silhouettes, don’t work when it comes to physics, or just look off-model. Afterwards, I'm thinking about doing significant item/object sheets.

That should be all my major progress for the week ^_^

-Chocco

No comments:

Post a Comment