Sunday, May 23, 2021

Project: April and friends - Log #032

This doesn’t count as slacking!

I’ll admit that this week I hadn’t really been working much on my April and friends project. But! I’ve just gotten a boost of motivation for working on my other smaller projects, especially my Gone Unsupervised project (previously named “No Adult Supervision). 

As you’d expect from what I just said, nothing much happened this week. Hoping to get back to this project this following week, though. I *might* aim to finish my current chapter by the end of this month, except, that’s also when one of my uni due dates is… So, probably I’ll set my next due date for this project to be within a week after that one uni due date. Man, I’d kill to get that chapter done any time soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment