Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Project: April and friends - Log #030

Forgot to mention uni stuff last week, but I’m free (enough), now!

I’m a couple days overdue, but at least this is better than last time! Anyways, I didn’t really mention much about my due dates for some uni assignments last week, probably because last update was pretty much long enough. But, they did happen, and those days were pretty intense, so I guess I didn’t really get that much done with this project last week. At least those due dates are out of the way. My next one’s on the 31st, at least from what I know right now.

That aside, I’ve been thinking about a few things… Firstly, I really wanna change how the prologue will go. All it does, really, is just hint to some major plot points and show a bit of the main location of where the story will play out. What I’m saying is, I feel like I could introduce the type of story I’m trying to tell a lot better, so I’m thinking about adding a bit more.

Secondly, I also want to change up how some of the character turnarounds are. Some of the silhouette tests aren’t really clear for some of them, and I feel like I could make some adjustments to their shapes in general, too. I dunno why this happens, but whenever I try making some “official” art for my project, sometimes things just look really off-model for some reason, which is kinda funny! Oh well, I hope it ends one day, haha…

I’ve also made an update to my routine where I’m gonna try spend more scheduled time on this project, and other projects too, since I want to start off my whole comic-artist journey type thing pretty soon. I just feel like it’s about time I actually started being properly organised with my passions n’ stuff. That’s all I have to say for this bit really.

And, that’s also all I’ve got for this week.
Yeah.

-Chocco

No comments:

Post a Comment