Monday, May 31, 2021

Changing the Layout

I've once again changed the layout of this blog. It's not done, though - there are still some things I want to add, but I don't really have much time for them, right now. 

First off, I'm thinking about drawing up a banner to go up in the header. If I do that, I'm gonna try draw up some more for my other blogs/sites, too. Doing this just to add a touch of nostalgia since I took the idea off some of the old sites and blogs I went on when browsing the links pages on the Cave Story tribute site.

Another thing I want to do for this blog is to draw up a proper background image. Right now, it's just a picture of a drawing I did not too long ago, that's been a bit crappily taken. It's not that great at the moment. But, I'll be sure to get that out the way, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment