Sunday, May 30, 2021

Project: April and friends - Log #033

I need to up my uni game

If there's anything I want to get out of the way, I've been very busy with uni work this week. And that's due to some really, really bad homework habits that need fixing, and fast... But at least recently, I've found out my "golden hour(s)" for homework, which is good.

Now, on to some comic stuff. Because of uni, I've decided to sacrifice some time off my projects. But, I've managed to finally think up another title idea for this project! I'm thinking about titling it "Steel House in the Prairie". 

Sorry the quality’s not very good, but I hope you can see the basic shapes I’m trying to go for.

In my free time, I've been playing around with how it'll look on paper, and it's looking a bit like a rock band's logo. Not that that's a bad thing, though - I do recall saying at one point that (my interpretation of) rock music and its subgeneres has influenced the whole feel, aesthetics and tone of the story. I do feel, however, that I could tone down its edge. The story doesn't go all that hard.
Continuing on with some more uni stuff... I've made a death wish. I've decided I'm going to take on a Winter class for screenwriting. I don't know exactly how this will affect my projects, but I'm sure I'll manage fine. And maybe, it'll teach me a hard lesson on self-organisation. Who knows? It might make or break me. Haha...

Anyways, that's all I have for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment