Thursday, July 29, 2021

Gone Unsupervised! - Log #016

My pencil case has been found!

Good news, my pencil case with all my inking stuff has been found! That means I can hopefully get back to working on this project. But first, there are some things I want to get out the way before anything…

Firstly, there’s completing all the major pages of this project’s website that I’ve been working on. You can view it >>here<<, although it’s still a work in progress. Second off, I want to be able to plan the first few pages’ scripts, too. I don’t want to come into this unprepared again.

I should also mention that I’m working on my final assignment for Winter School, which is keeping me pretty busy right now. Not to mention, the new semester’s starting, and I don’t want to come in disorganised, either. Yeah, life’s a bit busy right now. And that’s all I want to say, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment