Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Project: April and Friends - Log #036

Once again, I’m over a week overdue

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this already, but I’m currently taking on Winter School right now for script writing. This course is pretty important to me, so it’s bound to hinder my progress on this project.

Good news, though: I’m still working on the project in my spare time, especially with story planning n’ whatnot. I’ve especially been focusing on the more internal aspects (as in character arcs, themes n’ stuff - basically, the stuff that’s not the main action) because it’s pretty all over the place right now and needs some refining.

I’ve also got some future plans to help me with settings, too, since I’ve barely touched upon those compared to other elements. These are going to be based off the writing exercises I’ve done in my class today, which all had to do with setting/environment/location. Let’s hope I get started with that, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment