Thursday, July 1, 2021

Gone Unsupervised! - Log #014

Surprise! (sorry this log is late again…)

So I feel like I’m gonna get started actually drawing up this project, but it’ll be pretty different to how the prototype comics were drawn. I’m doing it traditionally. Y'know, with paper and ink(ing pens). I feel like, since this is a comic with dumb things just happening, with no real story or anything, I want this to be easy to produce.

The book I'm gonna draw this project in

I’m not 100% confident with my traditional inking skills yet, but I believe that the more I get used to it, the better I’ll be (obviously). And I’m pretty sure, since this is my first comic project that I’m actually drawing up, I’ll want to begin by not having to worry too much about colours n’ whatnot. Pretty excited to get this thing started (again!) Let’s see how far I’ll go.
My current inking skills. It's not the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment