Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Project: April and Friends - Log #037

I’m going to stop slacking starting now(?!)

So, if it wasn't obvious enough, I've been slacking a bit with updating these weekly logs without giving any reason. And I'll apologise for that. First off, Winter School. It's doing fine, athough it *has* made me pay less attention to this project and I'm still having some trouble organising the things I want to do during the day. Y'know, especially since I'm still trying to fix up my sleeping schedule n' whatnot... Other than that, there's really not much outside-of-projects stuff stopping me.

Back to this project. So far, I've just been re-focusing the whole central themes and internal challenges so I can confidently continue writing the main scripts. I've recently finished doing that, actually. So, I guess, that means I can continue writing the actual story!

I've also been getting back to reading comics & manga as a hobby, if I hadn't mentioned that on here, already. I've been getting into the action-adventure genre (and/or shounen, if you will), and at this time, specifically Jujutsu Kaisen and Scott Pilgrim. Reading those have really been providing me with some know-how on how to draw up comics, especially in the action genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment