Thursday, March 10, 2022

Hopefully posting again!

Log 2022-03-10

So, I guess I should start actually posting here, huh. I know it's been a long while since my last post, but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything in the past months. And I'm happy to say, I've made some nice progress (for my standard, at least).

Here's the current status for a bunch of  my major projects right now:

Gone Unsupervised!
Good news for this one: I'm actually drawing up the pages right now! This one's a long-term laid-back project so I'm hoping to keep up for as long as I can. The characters featured in this project have been with me since 2014 and they still have a very special place in my heart to this day, so I'm ffeeling pretty confident with that statement. I've got lots of ideas for this one, and since this is a comedic slice-of-life, I don't have to worry about too much of the story and worldbuilding as much as my other stuff.

Steel House in the Prairie
This one's on hold, currently: that's because there's a shorter story that I've got in mind that actually comes before SHP. Since this is a longer and more ambitious project, I feel like starting off with a story that's a bit less compared to SHP would do me a huuge favour in terms with the quality of it. Really excited to get back to this one, though.

Mydan: Post-Beginnings
Now, here's the story that comes before SHP, as well as the main major project I'm working on right now. Unfortunately, I'm still not past chapter 1 of the story, but I guess that's because I still want clarity on the basics of the story surrounding our narrative. I don't want exactly to "try too hard" with this story since this will be my first, but to keep it from being forgettable, I'll try gather some inspiration from the more simplistic stories of older video games.

The Side Effects of Outer Space Loneliness
This one is nothing more than a casual side-project. I plan for this to only be 24 parts long with a more simplistic art style. I'll just work on this whenever, but despite its lacking qualities, I still find myself enjoying working on this small project. Fun fact: I've had the concept of this strip series in mind since 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment