Sunday, May 29, 2022

Website updates!

The old Steel House site (link currently unavailable)

So a while back, I've built a website that was dedicated to my Steel House project. But for a while I was thinking, if there are more stories I've got in mind that are set in the same universe, shouldn't I just make a site dedicated to that one universe and make sub-sites dedicated to each story? In other words, I'm planning on having one main site for the universe that my Steel House project is in and each title underneath that universe will have its own site. I've already gotten started on its design!

A preview of the new main site layout which isn't ready for publishing yet!

So far, I've got the webpage for my Mydan project active. It's still a work in progress since I still need images for the site in general, as well as the dividers and whatnot. I'm hoping to get it done shortly after my homework grind is over (yes, uni is back at me again).

It's active and you can view it here: https://starpiaros.neocities.org/mydan/page.html

Not totally polished, but getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment