Thursday, February 4, 2021

Project: Proclo - Log #026

Sorry I haven’t written in a while!!!

I know, it’s been almost a month since I last updated, but a lot has happened over the past weeks, in regards to this project! Unfortunately, it’s not the completion of chapter 5′s script, though… I’ll try to set myself a due date get that done sometime this month. I feel like I want to actually get serious with my script updates, from now on.

When it comes to the project’s info site, I’ve updated it a lot! It’s reached a stage where all the important elements are pretty much done and now I can just keep adding on new things that are important. 

Here’s what it looks like now:



I’ve also been working on the lore, a couple short stories, and some assorted future scenes, too.

Again, I’m sorry about the nearly month-overdue update. I should be updating regularly again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment