Thursday, February 11, 2021

Project: Proclo - #027

 Got another person familiar with my stuff!

Recently talked to an old classmate who was interested in my advice when it came to writing and stuff. I also got given some recommendations in exchange, too!

Since that talk, I’ve finally thought it’s about time I got myself into some of the sci-fi cult classics, especially since I’ve been meaning to get into some of them in the past few years. Weird that I never really got round to getting into them, especially since, imagining from a stranger’s perspective, I’d picture myself to be into a bunch of sci-fi cult classics. 

I’ve also launched a couple places relating to this project…

First off’s a just-in-case sort of thing. I’ve made a Blogspot which’ll be the main place I’ll upload more polished comics of the characters featured in the project. Doesn’t matter how big or small, it’s just gotta be polished. You can see it >>Here<<.

The next thing I launched is a blog on newTumbl. I realised I never had a place where I could just talk about the more useless things relating to any of my projects, similarly to the way I do it on Twitter. Except this time, those notes won’t get buried under unrelated things. You can see it >>here<<.


That’s all I’ve got for now!

-Chocco

No comments:

Post a Comment