Sunday, June 20, 2021

Project: April and friends - Log #35

I finally finished that last chapter!

First off, I'll apologise for not updating last Sunday. I really thought I could complete that last chapter by then, but, course, I wasn't able to. Good news though, I completed my first draft of that chapter a couple days ago, and it's now available to read on my main comics site!

Also, I've been thinking about rewriting some of my older fight + action scenes. I do feel like there needs to be improvements in terms with storytelling, especially. I'm actually also thinking about experimenting with thumbnails in advance, just so I can see how well this project flows on paper. I also want to get back to continuing my concept art stuff again, soon. Other than all that, I've really not much else to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment