Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Notitle2 - Log #001

Thinking about a concept for a new project...
Back when I was age 12-15, I watched and enjoyed these comedies about a bunch of middle/high-schoolers just screwing around and going through these totally bizarre situations. Only problem is, sometimes they’d end up doing 18+ stuff and I don’t wanna really consume that sorta content because that’s just weird (especially since i’m 18+ now).

For a while, I wanted there to be something that exists that has the same comedic energy as those shows I watched and I’ve been too lazy to find something of that description. So now, i’m tryna create a group of characters that’ll go through similar sorta scenarios, but instead of middle/highschoolers, they’re gonna be fresh college kids (18-19)!

I'm a bit too lazy to come up with totally new character designs, so I'll be taking some major influence from a few old character designs that I've come up with, already.
-Chocco

No comments:

Post a Comment