Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Project: Clonerion - Log #020



A whole lotta editing…

Recently, all I’ve been doing lately’s been editing about all the scripts I’ve written so that they all are (what I find to be) interesting and suit the direction that I’m taking the story. All the completed scripts are now going into Google docs. Also, I’m actually getting started on the “thumbs without concept art” project! It’s turning out pretty good, although I haven’t done that much on it, haha… 

Plus, I’ve been starting to work on some location concept art which is turning out pretty okay already. At the moment, I’m only doing the basics for the locations though, because I’m they’re my first time and I’m not that great at it. I’m actually kinda hyped to see what my background art looks like in the future because the way I imagined Pro:Clo’s backgrounds are pretty retro-ish sci-fi (obviously)!

No comments:

Post a Comment